Parent Support Groups
Please note that Parent Support Group meetings will be suspended for the month of July.
Normal scheduling will resume in August.
This applies to all PLEO support groups.
Our Parent/Caregiver Support Groups are open to everyone. No registration is required. We offer support groups in Ottawa as well as in some in regional communities. You don’t need to be associated with the facility where we hold the meetings to attend. We are continuing to establish more support groups and if you don’t see one in your area but are interested please call our telephone helpline to discuss.
Please scroll down until you find the appropriate group.
- OTTAWA – Centre Psychosocial – Pour parents et aidants naturels d’enfant agés de 0 à 15 ans. French only.
- OTTAWA – Crossroads Children’s Centre – For Parents/Caregivers of Children under 12
- OTTAWA – CHEO – For Parents/Caregivers of Youth 12 to 18
- OTTAWA – The Royal – For Parents/Caregivers of Youth 16 to 24
- OTTAWA – Hôpital Montfort – Pour parents et aidants naturels d’ados et jeunes adultes agés de 16 à 24 ans. French only.