Community Walk-In Services
For children under 12 (English service only): Crossroads Children’s Centre
Do you have concerns about:
- Your child’s behaviour
- Your child’s emotional state
- Your child’s mental health diagnosis (e.g. anxiety, depression, ADHD)
- School-related issues
- Your child’s struggles with peers
- A family conflict
- Other parenting issues
Where: Crossroads Children’s Centre, 1755 Courtwood Crescent, Ottawa
When: Wednesdays from 9am – 12 noon, Thursdays from noon to 8pm (last appointment at 6:30pm)
Call ahead for the day/evening’s wait time: 613-723-1623 x 333
More info: http://www.crossroadschildren.ca/clinic.php
Crossroads Children’s Centre, 1755 Courtwood Crescent, Ottawa
For Youth 12 to 20: Youth Services Bureau
- Are you are 12 to 20 years old—or the parent of a teen?
- Do you think the solution is in your control?
- Do you need reassurance that your reaction to a troubling situation is normal?
- Are you “stuck” in a feeling (anger, guilt, grief) towards a past event and are looking for ways to get “unstuck.”?
With the help of a counsellor you can identify helpful solutions, past successes, and reasonable expectations. A single counselling session may be enough to address your needs.
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12 noon to 8 pm (last session is at 6 pm).